Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a report on some of this reasons you should have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look into.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how good a perception you might think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an example that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may now have a full-line of providers not trying to add very much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting group first to observe their submission policy, how to patent an idea and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to track you up.)
6. Contain too many similar services that market is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and they don’t want to determine if they might go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t own a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing whenever compared with what is departing from out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works reviews for InventHelp release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and InventHelp Innovation News are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down depending that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, however they perform quick look up your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just don’t look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for that year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So do n’t need to consider the risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part to create yourself as marketable as possible.